WELCOME TO ~PSYCHOPATH~

Dear Sixth Guns,

Thanks for following and always visit my personal blog. Here's i try to provide link download for the GazettE's stuffs like magazine, discography, music video, etc. I hope my blog can be helpful for all of sixth guns.

This is not official blog. I just give links for them who cannot buy their album, etc. But I suggest you to keep support the GazettE by purchasing their stuffs, CDs and DVDs.

I accepted many comments here and i love it very much. Please don't be hesitate to correct me about link, or my posting way also credit placement. I'll try to change it if truely incorrect. Especially for died link, I beg you to understand if I can't give you the correct link (substitute link) . I'll always try my best.

sincerely,
Saki Hime.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

sakura springs | Ruki's Mind (oneshoot fanfic)

 background pic

Title : Sakura springs | Ruki’s Mind (oneshoot fanfic)
Author : Kireina Kouyou
Genre : angst, tragic
Rating : R/15
Fandom : the GazettE (some member)
Cast :     Ruki the GazettE as Takanori Matsumoto
    Uruha the GazettE as Dr. Takashima Kouyou
    Mariko Matsumoto (OFC)
Background Music : the GazettE – Guren
Disclaimer : two member in this story own themselves and management party. I just own the story line.










Taka whispering :

I'm sorry, but your child's breathing is already...
Even in a different hospital... No, it's okay.
If the moans subside, then you'll have forgotten all in due time
About being conscious... in a dream, you'll reach it... ~

“ where’s she?”

Mariko seeing me with her droopy eyes. She was getting serious bloody and can’t yet come back to home. I just smile thin and stroke her forehead. Covered my tears that will be burst and overflow my pale face a few moment later.

“ Taka, say it! Where’s she? Where’s our baby?!”

A weak female who is my wife scream hysterically and pull my hand rugged. I just stay awkward and hiding an important secret that can’t be said to her for now. I shaking of my head slowly.

“ Mariko, calm down. Sleep on it. You’re so weak, hunny..”

“ I want my baby!! Where’s she?!!”

“ You’ll meet her if you obey my words. Sleep on it, please..”

“ What.. what do you mean?”

I shaking of my head again. Suddenly, she’s sob. Did she know of my words that was I said to her or not? I don’t know…

***

“ I’ll named her with the name of flower. What the flowers do you think?”

Mariko stroked my head that I tied to her dilate stomach. I can feel a little heart beat someone in there.

My baby applicant.

I smiled and kiss his stomach warmed. I can’t be patient to waiting my baby born. I’m sure, she’ll beautiful like her mom. I see a pretty female in front of me happily. She still pin her question face of her questioned.

“ now is a spring.. and some beautiful flowers have been glooms. How about with Sakura?”

She stupefied for a while and thought. I can see from her face that she not quite agree of my suggestion that I give for her.

“ But, springs will be over, hunny..”

“ who knows that you’ll born a few month faster?

“ No! You’re kidding me! Now, my pouch still five month and that’s mean I’ll born four month later more or less.”

I’m laughing seeing her innocent face. She’s not aware that I just flirt her. She silent for a while and comments again.

“ Sakura? Hmm.. did it too familiar? That names had more used for many people…”

Mariko smiles thin and forced me to not used the names. She stroke my hair and beg me to stand up and sit down in her side.

“ then, what do you want? Did you want used names “Guren”, didn’t you?”

“ No again! It’s impossible. Not match hunny.. let’s find the other names.. please.. be serious!”

She bit my shoulder spoiled and still forced me to give the match names for my baby applicant. I’m small laughing. I really didn’t understand of the beautiful flowers names. I just knowing that “Sakura” is the best name.

“ aren’t you loved a lotus, Mariko? Why you didn’t like its names?” I’m still flirting her.

“ not like this. I really loved it. But, I don’t like the names. It’s really doesn’t match hunny.. hmm.. okay, better we’re named her “Matsumoto Sakura”. That’s enough..”

Mariko deferring perforce. However, her face very shiny. She looks happy. Birth of our daughter seems will filled our empty with sowing cheery of happiness in there.

***

“ Phantom?”

I asking to a young doctor in front of me for umpteenth. I still yet knows about something that be an our secret and may not to be said to Mariko that fast sleeping in her bed. Her face more pale. She crying about for a few hours. Crying a half of her life was passed.

“ Yes. Embryo movement is simply. The heart beat of your baby in your wife’s womb is really weak. She can’t stand along. During one week, your wife brought corpse embryo in her womb.”

“ Wait! Therefore.. my baby is died actually?!”

I shocked. I threw my gaze to Mariko who still calm in her sleep spontaneously. I can’t yet believed what the gorgeous man said in front of me. It’s so impossible and can’t be acceptable in my mind. The Doctor just nodding slowly.

“ I brought her to the other hospital opportunity when she beefed about pain in her womb. But, they’re just said that our baby can’t be saved without tell me anything.”

“ Yes, maybe your baby still alive at the moment.”

I gazed straightly Dr. Takashima Kouyou that still showing his flat and calm face. He is like beg me an code to don’t take difficult of all bad happened that was happen fast. He want to my sincere.

I’m bowing my face and let him walk to leaved me alone. I can’t accept all of this reality. All of my hopes flied with “Sakura” that was gone and yet saw this world.

“ your face more pale. Are you sure you’ll be okay?”

I stroked two cheeks an pregnant female in front of me softly. She was often beefed about her ill womb and something in her body move sometimes like months before. She shake her head slowly and hugs me tightly.

“ what’s wrong with that hospitals? What did they mean?!”

I wiping her hair and calm her who sobbed. I felt her pain to. That’s seems buried in my heart. I feel narrow. All hospitals said that our baby can’t be born fine and Mariko must killed her womb. Because if not, she’ll get serious bloody when that month born the baby comes.

I didn’t. I ignored it. Same with my wife. I’ll accepted all possibility that happen. If that happiness night will be sorrow that can’t be over, I’ll tried to abandoned it and let Mariko meet her baby in her dreams.

“ your supposition is wrong, isn’t you? I’m yet born now. Whereas, the springs will be over a few moment later.

Mariko is smile laughing in my embrace. I nod my head slowly and thought about something.

Spring is a month where flowers have glooms. The air that feel cool and little cold stick the skins. That’s very different with a dray that dry and autumn that shed old leaves in the trees. Spring is a month that different for me. Its comes an atmosphere different with the other months.

Same with a birth of baby. The baby who comes will gives happiness of a family over their happiness of other something. “Sakura” is my first daughter and I really wanna her in my big family. She like a flower that glooms in springs comes. Gives happiness and coldness for everybody who saw her.

I tried to still stiff. This is not a big problem for me. I can get over it fast when I imagine the sound of baby who always was I dreamed every night and her crying. I can get over it fast when I imagine the baby bed that had I prepared filled by little “Sakura” who asleep in there.

However, did Mariko can stiff like me? She was born her and brought during more and less nine month in her womb. She was played with “Sakura” that kicked her stomach or movement in her womb. Did Mariko can accept all of this reality that happen?

A mother is have a feel that deeper than a father. Their tied mind is strong. Mariko seems lost her half of her life.

I put my right hand of the close window and still gaze my wife that still weak. The springs is over. I was wrong had supposition that she will born when the springs passed.

The flowers had glooms is withered now

That beautiful month can’t be back. Together with a baby crying that will sound dim and far away slowly.

-the end-


Guren

Gomen ne, ato sukoshi
Anata no namae to nemurasete

Yorisotta sugishi hi ha
Itami wo yorokobi ai
Ryoute ni utsushidasu
Anata wo omoi naiteiru

Soko ni furu kanashimi wa
Shiranai mama de iiyo
Ansoku ni furue wo oboeta
Tarinu me wa nani wo miru

Usure naide anata yo
Wazuka na toiki wo kikasete hoshii
Chiisana kodou de naku
Anata yo koko made oide...

Kawaranai yume ni
Tsuzuki ga aru nara
Douka togirezuni
Koufuku to yobe nakutemo
Oborete kasanarunu hibi wo

Usure naide anata yo
Wazuka na toiki wo kikasete hoshii
Chiisana kodou de naku
Anata yo koko made oide...

ruki whispering :
I'm sorry, but your child's breathing is already...
Even in a different hospital... No, it's okay.
If the moans subside, then you'll have forgotten all in due time
About being conscious... in a dream, you'll reach it... ~

Sukui no te sae mo aimai de
Byou kizami no mayu wa
Ito wo chigirezu ni hai ni naru

Usure naide anata yo
Wazuka na toiki de kiitete hoshii
Chiisana kodou no oto ne ni
Kasure nu inori yo todoke...

Yobenu namae wo daite
Yubiori kazoeru asu wa kienai
Mimi wo fusagi kiiteta
Yurikago yureru oto
Torimodose nu haru ni
Guren no hana ga saku


(Crimson lotus)

i'm sorry, after a while i'll sleep with your name..

the past days we were together the pain was matched with joy.
it shows in both hands that i cry when i think of you
it's fine not to know that place where sadness falls
shivering in sleep i remembered, what were these weak eyes looking at.

my dear you won't fade
let me hear only sight
a sound of small pulse, a cry
my dear until then you are here (heart)

ruki whispering :
I'm sorry, but your child's breathing is already...
Even in a different hospital... No, it's okay.
If the moans subside, then you'll have forgotten all in due time
About being conscious... in a dream, you'll reach it... ~


if the unchanging dream continues without pouse
even if this can be called happiness
overflowing tears pilled up everyday

my dear you won't fade
let me hear only sight
a sound of small pulse, a cry
my dear until then you are here (heart)

even if hand of relief is vague.
shredded cocoon becomes ash in second without string tearing off.

my dear you won't fade
let me hear only sight,
the rythm to the sound of the pulse,
touch of the prayer can't be delivered!

the name i call out i hold dearly
counting fingertips tomorrow won’t disappear
with blocked ears i hear sound of swaying cradle.


the spring time will never come back
the crimson lotus blooms.

Guren translation in english
Credit :
kai_kaina wrote in her journal@LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments for all my posts that I have published. for those of you who have read and use them, please leave a comment below ^^