WELCOME TO ~PSYCHOPATH~

Dear Sixth Guns,

Thanks for following and always visit my personal blog. Here's i try to provide link download for the GazettE's stuffs like magazine, discography, music video, etc. I hope my blog can be helpful for all of sixth guns.

This is not official blog. I just give links for them who cannot buy their album, etc. But I suggest you to keep support the GazettE by purchasing their stuffs, CDs and DVDs.

I accepted many comments here and i love it very much. Please don't be hesitate to correct me about link, or my posting way also credit placement. I'll try to change it if truely incorrect. Especially for died link, I beg you to understand if I can't give you the correct link (substitute link) . I'll always try my best.

sincerely,
Saki Hime.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

best memories of Uruha & Ruki (behind the scene of 'Tokyo Dome')

Title: The best memories of Uruha & Ruki | oneshoot fanfic
Author: [info]ladieskouyou  a.k.a kireina kouyou
Genre: romance, fluff, smut / slash / lemon, MXM relationship
Rating: Nc-17
Fandom: the GazettE
Pair: AoiXUruha, UruhaXRuki (OTP), ReitaXRuki
Background music: the GazettE - swallowtail on the death valley
Disclaimer: they're own themselves and management party. I just own the story line. This story is purely fictitious. If there is a common name of figures or storylines, it all just coincidence
notes : I’m sorry for my bad english m(_ _)m







Uruha's Mind
FINE AND DANDY
Dec 26th 2010

....
Being in the studio for hours was make me very sleepy as long as we get the short time for break (lol). I even had the time to fall asleep and accidentally closed my eyes. And when that happens, I feel worried about something.
And now, we have to see the condition around the stage, also had time to record a song ...
Yes ... today is very busy!

I hurry to updating my blog to get back over to my friends, who had been waiting outside the room where I was this. I'm very tired. All day I spent without let my hand or some part of my body break for a moment and stretch the muscles are tightened. But I realized, this is my responsibility and I shouldn’t complain about it.

I smiled, when I saw my laptops have been filled by a black appearance and showed that it can put into my bag and immediately moved away. I had to pack all items into my bag that I put on the table with a rush and ran out of the room. When turned, I met Aoi and Reita was talking seriously. Ah, I'm very lazy if I must join in their conversation. They  usually  raised a small problem. I can guess, that they only talking about our last concert’s sound system have many problems, and worrying about it will be repeated in the final concert tonight. I can only sigh short.

"Hey."

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned my head spontaneously and have to guess who the owners of that crunchy voices.

"Are you ready?" he asked to me.

"Err .. of course.. We're just waiting for Kai who was talking with Sakai in the room. "

I turned my eyes and never looked into his eyes deliberately when I'm talking with him. My heart was pounding. I can feel my heart is screaming and struggling to hugged him immediately or escape from him.

" Just follow me, Uru. I want to show you something. "

Suddenly he pulled my hand and take me come with him into his make-up room and locked the door quickly. I gasped. for what he locked the door? What the ‘something’ that he wanted to show me?

"Ru, why did you lock .."

"TA-DA! This is cool, isn’t it? Too bad if I eat this bread! but .. This bread looks delicious ~ "

The cute guy in front of me twirling a bread which he showed to me and showed his face thinking. I had felt amused and wanted laughed at him. He is very funny. I immediately took the bread which he held and opened the plastic wrap quickly.

"Because there is a symbol of our band in the top of that bread? It’s okay, if you don’t need it anyway, let me just who eat it! "

I tease him and pretend to want bite a bread that I held. He looked surprised and tried again to capture it quickly. However, his foot knocked a chair that stands beside us and pushed my body accidentally. We fell together. My body has broken from our full day's activities, became more devastated when he overlapping me with a rather heavy body.

"ouuuucchh…! we screamed together.

"Ruki! Your body is really weight! "

"I’m sorry .. seems like I was never able to thin like you. Hahahaha ... "

He laughed with a same position as before. I was stunned for a moment. His face really made my heart tremble. I love all the expression on his face. Unconsciously, I pulled his body and looked at his face in my embrace. He was surprised and looked at me strangely. Especially, when I grabbed his head and close my lips with his lips. I was squashed quickly. And feel each sigh breath that he was hunting out when my hands touched his body.

After a few seconds passed, I overlapping his body and stared at his face that blushed now. I never thought, he couldn’t refuse when I do this to him. Now, he put his hands around my neck and pulled my head to back making out with him. My passionate aren’t restrained. Slowly, without releasing my lips that he squashed, I lowered his pants that a little hard to let loose and touched his genitals.

"Mmhh .. ahh .. uruu .. why you do this now? Ngghh .. "

"Shh .. mmhh .. "

He was a little rebel. But, I was so carried away with pleasure that I felt. I went back to lick all over his face and sucking his lips to soothe him that anxious. When I felt my goal has been got, I lowered my head and now face his dick. I turned slowly suck his dick and deep as much as I suck a lollipop sweet and seductive. I could feel his body trembling and moving restrained during stimulation couldn’t resist being he felt. Occasionally he sighed softly. He was moaned and squeezed my hair with passionate.

Suddenly I gasped. Somehow, I remember our concert tonight. I got up from his body hasty and stared at the wall clock located in the room. I sighed shortly when I saw a needle in a clock is still showing at 3 pm.

"Hh .. wha .. hh .. what? "

Ruki looked at my face strangely with his sweat on his face that has been polished. I shook my head and stroked his face. I returned eagerly. I opened my pants too that was not less difficult releasing rapidly. I feel upset because it took one minute to release it. I saw Ruki laughed when seeing me difficulties with my costume pants.

"Hmm, I can’t imagine if we do it 10 minutes before the concert start.." said Ruki chuckled. I just smiled thinly.

"Yes, because still dress like this just make me in trouble, especially when we wear intact! Mmhh .. "

"Ow! Ahh ~ ~ "

I went back to overlapping his body when I success to lose my pants and kissed his face and neck are still wet. I couldn’t getting resist my soul if saw he was sweating like this. I don’t want to stop my game quickly.
I rape Ruki's body and run my fingers into his lower body. I went back looking for something. I jabbing my fore and middle finger into a "hole" which I guess right and move slowly.

 "Stop ~! Uru! It’s hurt! Akhhh ~ "

Ruki was moaned and screamed in pain. But I don’t care about it. I have even more speed up the movement my finger that pushed and felt something dripping on my palm when touched his genitals. I hastily licked and back suck his dick. He is orgasm quickly. Whereas I didn’t yet jabbing my dick to his ‘hole’ that still I pressed now.

"Hh .. hh .. enough! Akh .. hh .. mmhh .. "

I saw Ruki’s face that was very tense and sweat more. I immediately making out back and try to neutralize the pain that he felt. His breath and moan is stronger. I'm afraid his voices will sounds other in outdoors.
I immediately pulled my two fingers and stop the game. However, I don’t want "my first experience" with Ruki was just like this and become useless, just because someone who knocked on or break down the door and look at our current condition. I wiped the sweat on Ruki's face and save my index finger on his lips to signal for further decrease or withhold his breath and moan. I winked my eyes and turn around his body. He looks very weak.

"You'll be fine .. ngghh .. This last one .. "I whispered.

Ruki nodded his head slowly and bit his bottom lip anxiously. Without longer, I jab my dick into his “dick” and move slowly. I want to enjoy the sensation of the beginning of "this". I want to feel how my soul peaked when to do it.

Ruki closed his eyes and holding his breath is choked. he was afraid if his moan will invite the staff members or our friends who would come into his make-up room. His hand was grabbed a chair leg that is right beside his lying body on the floor. He held it firmly.

I felt it was pretty satisfied with the heating that I gave. I have felt something that almost pushed out of my dick uncontrollably again.

"It's time!"

"Akhhh!"

I'm moving my dick faster and deep. I let Ruki who screamed because can’t hold it anymore and kept busy with my passionate.

"Nnggghhhhhh ..."

I also moan and closed my eyes.

"Aahh .. hh .. hh .. "

I dropped my body on Ruki's body that didn’t move. I orgasm although a little fluid in my sperm out of his "hole" and on the floor. I could feel his body is very weak with a gasping breath and eyes are still closed. I kissed his short hair and wake up soon. I wear my pants back and occasionally wiping sweat less fading my make up polished.

"Hh .. come on Ru, I’m scared hh .. they look for us .. "

I helped him to get up and calm him that still down and shock. Suddenly he screamed hysterically. He was shaking my body ask my answer for what I do with him earlier.

"Uru! Look! I bleed! Why… can?! "

Ruki rubbed his crotch with a huff. I snapped at him. I found quite a lot of blood spilled on the floor and meet the area around his genitals. I'm a little worried. I don’t want the concert tonight will shattered just because Ruki couldn’t walk and move freely.

"You .. still able to walk? "I asked timidly.

Ruki throw away his face and stood up to be wearing pants again. I couldn’t believe it. He ignored the blood that still flows from his "hole" and wearing his pants quickly.

His turned eyes looked right and left looking for something. Suddenly, he found one of full tissue on the table and immediately picked it. He opened the lid and quickly clean up a lot of blood spilled on the floor. I can count that he had spent 8 wipes to clean it. When finished, he left me out of the room without saying anything.

***

"Ruki, what’s wrong? What happen with you way? "

I stop my steps when chasing Ruki and found Aoi, Reita and Kai had gathered outside the studio. We have been preparing to leave for the Dome, where we will do concert later. I tried to remain calm and behave as usual.

"Hmm, I was in a hurry to take my shoes under the table and accidentally 'kiss this my dick’ seat being pulled. Hehe. "

"Huh? You’re sloppy~ be careful for next time.. "

Reita walking into Ruki and hug him. My eyes stung though only looked at they from a far. It seems, Reita had the same feelings with me.

***

Ruki's Mind

00:00, Japan time

I'm touched. Our final concert was so spent quite a lot of tears of emotion and happiness of our biggest dreams has been realized. I had no idea, absolutely can’t believe all that God has given this gift.
At first glance, I still remember our struggle from larvae until now a group of winged butterfly, that ready flapping our wings to fly and find the meaning of "freedom" really is. I'm sure, someday we'll find it. As what I said at the start of our ever held a theme of "weapons" and is now racing toward the "bullet" that is implied in the singles and albums that we created.

my four friends are feel the vibration in their heart that feels great astonishment too. In the past, we aren’t a great people. But now, many people out there who scream loud calling our names and clap to give a big award. And it’s really means in the history of my life.

I'm very grateful, I no longer feel pain and tenderness in my area genitals when I turned my feet to the stage. And I can behave professionally with my colleagues who had made me uncomfortable and angry. I've been quite satisfied with teased him on the stage. Moreover, I saw he was one of the most that drops tears besides Reita and Aoi.

I do have a pretty weird feeling to him. Sometimes, I don’t just consider him a "brother" like another of my friends thought. These feel really different. Almost the same as I felt with Reita. The difference, maybe Reita more rigid and can’t be free to express all his feelings like the way Uruha showed to me.

"I just want some scenes going to cut! Are you crazy?! I also don’t want to get a bad response from my fans! "

Suddenly, Uruha entered the room with chatter nagging length at Kai and Aoi who followed him from behind. Kai just laughed off and Aoi shook his head knowingly. They've been used to deal with the characteristic of Uruha who sometimes like to change in a flash.

"It's just a fan service, Uruha. Come one, so many have seen while on stage right? What did they say when the DVD comes out is not exactly like what they see when live? "

Kai tried to calm Uruha and stop the laughter slowly. I just stopped sitting on my chair and watched them. I don’t want to comment because I want Uruha thought I was still angry with him. I tried to ignore and just doodling on a piece of paper on the table.

"The problem was you are kissed me! "

Uruha glanced towards between to me and Aoi with the cynical. I still remain indifferent. And Aoi still remain with the attitude of coldness.

"You cheat because you don’t provide an opportunity for me reply. "

"Hh ..."

Aoi took a deep breath and walked over to Uruha. He patted Uruha’s shoulder slowly and cheer up him. He looked very tired and didn’t want to add the problems that would make him throw a lot of energy, to face Uruha who may soon be raging.

" Well, whatever you say. I Hope they will edit it again before the documentation will be packaged in a CD. Calm down ... "

Uruha stared Aoi for a moment and nodded. He smiled thinly and quickly walked out leaving us. But suddenly, Aoi held Uruha’s hand and whispered something.

...

"Ah! You don’t want to invite me and other followed you to drunk, huh? Okay, I see.. hahahahaha..”

Aoi and Uruha snapped together. They don’t realize Kai who stand beside them and hear what Aoi and Uruha told earlier. Uruha laughed sheepishly and Aoi tried to dodge. While Kai was just cornered and teased them.

I don’t know why my heart feels sore and my heart beats faster when the sentence was Kai shouted. Am I jealous? Yes, it is possible. Because Uruha and I has gone through periods where we've lost in our passionate. I'm not sure if Uruha just do that to me. Perhaps, the days passed by Aoi more beautiful and lustfully.

Ah. I don’t care. For me, the thing that had I spent with him was the experience meant to me in figuring out my feelings that I felt to Uruha. For now, I just want to enjoy it. Making the times that had I passed with him is a "best moment" in my life.

"Come on Ru! We’ll following Aoi and Uruha going to the cafe! We should celebrate this day! "

Kai suddenly pulled my hand and interrupted my musings on the mind and feelings are at war because Uruha. I smiled broadly and nodded. I walked accompany with them and behave as usual again. Together with Kai, Aoi, Reita and Uruha which I thought was the best friend in my life.

Live well, young men
You're not alone,
so Muster your courage Lunge forward,
for right beyond this 
You'll be laughing with your friends and Shining



~owari~
ladieskouyou@2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments for all my posts that I have published. for those of you who have read and use them, please leave a comment below ^^