WELCOME TO ~PSYCHOPATH~

Dear Sixth Guns,

Thanks for following and always visit my personal blog. Here's i try to provide link download for the GazettE's stuffs like magazine, discography, music video, etc. I hope my blog can be helpful for all of sixth guns.

This is not official blog. I just give links for them who cannot buy their album, etc. But I suggest you to keep support the GazettE by purchasing their stuffs, CDs and DVDs.

I accepted many comments here and i love it very much. Please don't be hesitate to correct me about link, or my posting way also credit placement. I'll try to change it if truely incorrect. Especially for died link, I beg you to understand if I can't give you the correct link (substitute link) . I'll always try my best.

sincerely,
Saki Hime.

Friday, December 28, 2012

[ TRANSLATION ] PSP Vol. 012 戒 (the GazettE) x Naoki (ex.Kagrra)



The offer for the Naoki, who he loves, to appear on the radio...
Kai: Did you know? There's no planned topic for our conversation (laughs).
NAOKI: Eh?
--For 30 minutes, you can go all out.
NAOKI: All out, you say! (laughs)
Kai: ahahahaha. Really, that's what he said (laughs). I was surprised too! He's only just there, this person.
--Ah, you're talking about me. I'm the secretary.
NAOKI: The secretary, you! (Laughs)
Kai: Ahahaha. How nice~ this tempo.
NAOKI: Um, you say without limits, we're going to say some bad things, is that okay?
--Guess it can't be helped.
Kai: Ahahaha (laughs). What is with this atmosphere, it's so interesting!
NAOKI: You're really having fun, aren't you Kai-chan...
Kai: Yep! It's totally fun!
NAOKI: Ah, I'm glad.
--Kai-kun loves NAOKI after all.
Kai: Yes! I love him. I just love him too much.
NAOKI: ...T-t-thank you. I sorta want to pull out now.
Kai: Ahahaha. Don't go! You know, since I really like NAOKI-san, before, you had a section in ARENA 37, right, I was always looking forward to it, and I read it every month! I really liked that.
NAOKI: Ah, eh, really!? That much?
Kai: Yes. I really like it.
NAOKI: T-thank you. So, why did you call me today?
Kai: You ask why I called NAO-San in the first place.
NAOKI: Yes. It was troublesome, you know.
Kai: Ahahaha. Please don't say that~. NAO-san likes me too, after all (laughs). You know, society has requested two people. Just a little (laughs) . And with two people, I mean NAO-san and me. A long time ago, I had a net radio, "Kai Radio", and NAO-san appeared as a guest on it once. Since then, the fans were saying, "I want to see that pair at least one more time!". Just a bit (laughs).
NAOKI: Yes, yes, now that I think about it, you did have me appear on it. I didn't really get into it though (laughs).
Kai: Nonononono, wasn't it exciting (laughs)! It was really fun too. You know, for some reason, it seems like I'm different when I'm with you.
--Huh, you're right. You're different from usual today. You're really open today, Kai-kun (laughs).
NAOKI: In fact, really, I have no idea what it is, but you're always laughing. And a lot too. I'm worried too, like today, I keep thinking, "I wonder if the photo check is ok?" You've been looking up and bursting into laughter for a while now (laughs). Are you okay?
Kai: Ahahaha (bursts into laughter). I'm ok. Because its fun (laughs)!
NAOKI: But you know, in Kai's case, there's always a time where there's a "Troubled NAOKI", right?
Kai: Yes, that appears all the time! (laughs)
NAOKI: See.
Kai: Ahahaha. See, he said. Nnhahahahaha(bursts into laughter). Funny!
NAOKI: Well, only thing is, that radio show lessened the distance between us, right.
Kai: Yes, yes. I always wanted to talk to NAO-san, I couldn't help it, but the only thing I said to you was, "Good morning" until that show. But when we had you on the radio, we became close so suddenly. I thought, I'm so glad I was there. Like a door was opened.
NAOKI: Wait wait, isn't that a little weird. Why does a kouhai (Junior) have to open my door for me (laughs). And in a "I opened NAO-san's door!" kind of speech too (laughs). Well, you aren't wrong, but still (laughs).
Kai: Ahahaha. I like that about you (laughs). But you know, rather than having me open the door, it's more like I was invited in. Ah, that's great, going all the way there into your territory! sort of discovery. I felt a "Come in more!" from NAO-san (laughs).
NAOKI: Well yeah, I had fun too. So, why did you call me out here?
Kai: Ahahaha. I wanted to talk to you (laughs).
NAOKI: That's it!?
Kai: Yep (laughs). Also, to invite you, with, "Do you want to have a radio show with me?"! See, if I did this through the media with everyone listening to your promise, you can't pull out afterward! I thought of aiming for that (laughs).
NAOKI: You really used your head, Kai.
Kai: Yep (laughs).
NAOKI: This guy right here, did something like that before too. See, I was hosting a show for the overseas fan club. Before, Kai came as a guest, and then too, he took advantage of the live broadcast, and said, "NAO-san, lets do a show together!" (Laughs).
Kai: Ahahaha. Yep yep (laughs). But you know, you should have seen the reaction! Everyone was like, please make it happen!
NAOKI: Really~?
Kai: Really really. I bet NAO-san wants to do it too. Of course you want to do it. It's settled then!
NAOKI: Ahahaha. What's with that, you (laughs). Saying that NAO-san wants to do it (laughs).
Kai: You'll do it right.
NAOKI: Don't decide for me (laughs)!
Kai: It's already been decided, it's the same either way. Really, I like NAO-san too much! Especially his nature.
NAOKI: It's definitely something to be happy about.
--Enough to go out with him if you were a girl?
Kai: If I was a girl, I will go out with him. I would definitely be in love. Setting the fact that I'll like him aside, we would be living together (laughs).
NAOKI: That's impossible for me.
Kai: It's not impossible! It's ok. I'm confident that we'll be together 24/7.
NAOKI: I'm not though.
Kai: Ahahaha. You will, you will. It's ok.
NAOKI: I'm not saying anything weird (laughs).
Kai: Right now, I'm a guy, but even so I could go to your house. Enough to live with you.
NAOKI: Don't say that (laughs)! I don't want that at all!
Kai: But I want to see NAO-san at home.
NAOKI: I won't show you.
Kai: Show me (laughs). Hey, let's do a show.
NAOKI: I'll think about it.
Kai: Why not, you like me so much.
NAOKI: He's saying that, but you know he means well. Recently, he invited me to the GazettE's concert, but it overlapped with mine so I couldn't go. But, since he went through the trouble to do that, I sent him a message saying "Good luck today!" . Then, 2 seconds later, I got a message sending failure. What do you think of that!
Kai: Ahahaha. No no, I just changed my number recently! So I'm not done organizing everything yet (laughs).
NAOKI: You know, after that I immediately deleted Kai's number from my contacts (laughs).
Kai: Hey hey! Wait, wait, here's my number! Take it down now. Please take out your phone for a bit! Quickly.
NAOKI: No.
Kai: Don't say no (laughs)! Come on, please lend me your phone! If I don't do this now, you'll run away (laughs).
NAOKI: Ahahaha. You know me too well (laughs).
Kai: Yes yes (laughs). I like you after all (laughs).
NAOKI: You say that a lot, it was even a sending message failure. I even filled out Kai's birthday on my phone.
Kai: Are you serious!?
NAOKI: Yep. It's May right.
Kai: Nope. That's REITA.
NAOKI: Oh, that's right, it was REITA. Kai's was a bit earlier wasn't it.
Kai: No. It's later (laughs).
NAOKI: Oh yes. It was November right.
Kai: It's October (flatly).

 
translation by: @yuma-tama

No comments:

Post a Comment

I need your comments for all my posts that I have published. for those of you who have read and use them, please leave a comment below ^^